new registration

This forum is for ANNOUNCEMENTS about magazines that are open to submissions, contests, and other resources that might be of interest to our membership. Also ADVERTISE your personal website or blog, or BRAG about your publishing accomplishments here.

new registration

Postby allen itz » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:29 pm

i have several friends who have been posting with me at blueline for a number of years. now that blueline is gone, they like me wish to find a new home. i would like to have registration opened for these friends so that we can continue to share our work with each other and with others.

??

allen
allen itz

Print view this post

Re: new registration

Postby kenny » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:22 am

Well that's great, but since your interaction here seems to be strictly self-promotion.....
Kenny A. Chaffin
Blog - Art
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama
kenny

Print view this post

Postby allen itz » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:29 am

i'm looking for a new place to post for myself and others since the site we gave been posting together on for years is no more.

i am a poem-a-day poet. writing and posting a poem every day and have done so for over 3,000 days. i wish to condtinue that practice in discipline here. i have posted two daily poems here since making this request.

allen
allen itz

Print view this post

Postby allen itz » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:54 am

i am now told that wild has no interest in several new members. guess i'll have to shop elsewhere. too bad. i was proposing to bring some good poets with me.

allen
allen itz

Print view this post

Return to Primordial Sound