I've Forgotten My Password, Now What?

This forum is for important INFORMATION and UPDATES concerning WPF operations. It is a READ ONLY forum. GUESTS TO WPF & NON-MEMBERS WILL FIND A NOTICE IN THIS FORUM CONCERNING REGISTRATION, VIEWING ADDITIONAL PRIVATE FORUMS AT WPF, ETC.

I've Forgotten My Password, Now What?

Postby M » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:59 am

Unfortunately, writing to admin to let us know you've forgotten your password is not going to help. Passwords are kept in an encrypted file that even admin and other staff cannot access. If you forget your password, click on the following link:

I Forgot My Password

The system will send an automated mail to the e-mail address we have on file for you. Hopefully, you'll remember which e-mail address that is. If you don't remember, please check any and all e-mail addresses you might have. And do make sure in the future that we have your current e-mail address attached to your WPF membership account.

When you get that mail, follow the instructions in it. Once you have logged back into Wild, go to the User Control panel (upper left corner of your screen):

User Control Panel

Select the “Profile” tab, then the “Edit account settings” option. You can reset your password to anything you want.

We highly encourage you to write your username and new password down somewhere safe so that you will not have to go through this again in the future.

If you have any difficulties with this procedure, then by all means, do write and let us know.
M
Founding Member

Print view this post

Return to Hypnotic Suggestions